TUESDAY BELLY DANCE
1345 St. Clair Ave W, Toronto
Belly Dance is an ancient practice with timeless mind, body, and spirit benefits for the female body.
Through soft, circular movement, you will build strength in your abdominal muscles, lower back, and pelvic floor. The gentle movements of belly dance can help facilitate birthing and recovery, and ease lower back pain. No experience is necessary for this intuitive dance.
Center yourself in your body, connect with your womb wisdom, and invite your inner goddess into the light. This class is open to all women with a special focus on pre-natal and post-natal women.
Each class will include:
- Techniques to help you slow down and soften into your body, your baby, and your breath
- Moves to help tone and release tension from birthing muscles
- Short sequences of movements that you can use at home to connect with your body
- Affirmations for feeling beautiful and empowered in your body
- Fun dance props (like hip scarves, silky veils, sparkly accessories) to add joy to your dance
- Meditation and breathing exercises for mindfulness, inner knowing, and connecting with your baby
Class is ongoing, Tuesday evenings 6:15-7:15pm
$75 / 5 classes, $139 / 10 classes
To register, visit http://www.evymama.ca/prenatal-belly-dance-class.html or call +1 416 465-9991